The Unitarian Congregation of Guelph is governed by a board of directors elected at the Annual General Meeting in May of each year.
Board of Directors for 2016-2017
- President - Nancy Schmidt
- Past President - Bradley Shaw
- Vice-President -
- Treasurer - Mike DeQuetteville
- Secretary - Rein Jackson
- Members at Large - Cheryl Cadogan, Aspen Heisey, Naomi Matsui, and Aaron Smith
- Caring: a committee of volunteers who offer assistance to members and friends in need of rides, meals, friendship, etc.
- Chaplaincy: oversees the Chaplaincy Program, appointment of new chaplains
- Finance and Building: oversees finances, and building maintenance
- Membership: oversees The New UU Program, new member ceremonies, Sunday Greeting program, and updating member and friends lists and the directory
- Social Action: ongoing support of social action initiatives, such as Child Haven, the Drop In Centre and other social justice issues
- Sunday Services: organizes Sunday service topics and speakers for the year
- Property: Cares for the maintenance and care of our building/space
Click here to download the UCG Bylaws which were approved at the May 28, 2015 Annual General Meeting.